extremely mighty. endless combinations.
numa compact 2x
extremely mighty. endless combinations.
The Numa Compact 2x brings to the extreme the power of the Compact family. Packed in the same compact size cabinet there are now 3 sound engines. A tone wheel organ model derived from Numa Organ, the Sledge sound synthesis and 1GB of samples memory. The new USB port allows to transmit and receive digital audio. Save more space using the Numa Compact 2x speakers to amplify the sounds of your computer or tablet.
Power becomes Compact.
The Numa Compact 2x is a big step forward in terms of sound quality, digital post processing effects and full MIDI controller features. Thanks to the built-in speakers and the internal digital amplifier, the Numa Compact 2x is suitable and flexible in any musical environment.
Start from a training session at home and be the king of the stage.
Tone wheel organ
A true tone wheel organ model derived from the acclaimed Numa Organ is implemented in the sound engine. The user interface gains 9 programmable sliders which can be used as Drawbars to control the organ sounds and as linear controls to send Midi CC as well.
Virtual synth machine
The Sledge engine is optimized to fit in the Numa Compact 2x, where it’s possible to create any synthetic sound starting from a basic waves library. Using the 9 sliders section it is possible to control 9 synthesis parameters.
Numa Compact 2x grows with your demands. You can either use it with the high quality built-in speakers in a training session, practice at home with your headphones and plug it to the PA system when playing with your musician friends or performing live on stage.
Audio over USB
The USB port now allows to send and receive audio with digital quality. Simply send and record the sound of the NC2x on the computer or use the NC2x as an audio board, amplifying the digital audio coming from the computer or tablet thru the built-in speakers, in endless combinations.Read more >
Small and Compact. Everything you need in just 7Kg.
Take it anywhere.
Tone wheel organ model preview
- 88 Keys, TP/9 PIANO semi-weighted Action
- Dual switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
- Max Polyphony 128 voices
- 2 Parts: Lower + Upper
- 100 Sounds
- 8 Acoustic Piano, 8 Electric Piano, 8 Keyboards, 12 Bass & Guitars, 16 Organs, 20 Synthesizers, 12 Orchestral, 16 Other sounds
- TrS (True Sound) Stereo multi-samples
- Tone wheel Organ Model (from Numa Organ 2 experience)
- Synth engine (from Sledge experience)
- Factory & User sounds updatable thru Hi-Speed USB device1
- Up to 6 effects simultaneously: 2 FX on Lower + 2 FX on Upper + Reverb + Strings resonance
- FX1: Drive, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
- FX2: Rotary, Tremolo, Pan Trem, Delay
- REVERB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring
- Strings Resonance on all Piano sounds with level control
- Sound and Programs
- 99 User programs
- 1GB Samples memory
- 6 Sections
- 2 Sounds in Layer or Split mode
- 2 Sounds (additional) from MIDI/USB
- 2 MIDI Zones in Layer or Split mode
- Edit functions
- Global Edit (10 parameters), Part Edit (11 parameters), Mixer (Lower / Upper / Zone A / Zone B volume control)
- Master controls: Bass, Treble, Mastering, Volume
- MIDI Module
- 2 Programmable Zones - A/B
- Program Change, Bank Select (LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Volume, Split assign, Transpose, Octave
- Pedals 1-2 assign, Sticks 1-2 assign
- 9 assignable sliders
- 10 + 10W built-in digital Amplifier
- 2 Elliptical full range speakers
- OLED display 128 x 64 dots
- Encoder with push function
- 7 potentiometer
- 23 buttons
- 9 drawbars | sliders
- Stick 1: Pitch
- Stick 2: Mod + FX Control
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Headphones: 6,3 mm TRS jack (programmable as Aux out)
- Pedals: Expression, Universal
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Audio, MIDI, hi-speed transfer, USB powerable
- DC IN: 12V
- Input: 100-240V / Output: 12V-2,5A
- Width: 127 cm / 50"
- Depth: 23 cm / 9"
- Height: 10 cm / 4"
- Weight: 7,1 Kg / 15,6 lbs
- Numa Compact 2x
- Power adapter
- CD Manual
1. With a dedicated application available within Fall 2018
Specifications are subject to change without notice.